The simplicity, scalability, and cost-saving advantages of stackable switches have long been familiar to Ethernet users. Now, you can get the same benefits from the company that pioneered stacking technology for Fibre Channel SANs. Best of all, configuration wizards and intuitive software make installation and management a breeze. Why pay six figures for a Director switch that your organization may or may not eventually grow into? Deploy the QLogic 5000 Series Stackable Switch for a pay-as-you- grow solution that never gets ahead of your network or your budget.
- Efficient stacking architecture – build large SANs with fewer switches and zero device ports wasted for ISLs
- Up to 120 device ports per stack, higher port counts in multi-stack configurations
- Manage the stack as a single switch
- 8-to-20 self-configuring device ports per switch support 8Gb, 4Gb, and 2Gb servers and storage
- 4-port expansion license – add device ports non-disruptively in the field
- Four included 10Gb stacking ports – upgrade to 20Gb bandwidth (5800 Series) at the click of a mouse!