Improve the efficiency and availability of IT resources and applications through virtualization. Start by eliminating the old “one server, one application” model and run multiple virtual machines on each physical machine. Free your IT admins from spending so much time managing servers rather than innovating. About 70% of a typical IT budget in a non-virtualized datacenter goes towards just maintaining the existing infrastructure, with little left for innovation.
An automated datacenter built on the production-proven Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization platform lets you respond to market dynamics faster and more efficiently than ever before. Microsoft Hyper-V delivers resources, applications—even servers—when and where they’re needed. Microsoft Hyper-V customers typically save 50-70% on overall IT costs by consolidating their resource pools and delivering highly available machines with Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Run multiple operating systems on a single computer including Windows, Linux and more.
- Let your Mac run Windows creating a virtual PC environment for all your Windows applications.
- Reduce capital costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware while increasing your server to admin ratio
- Ensure your enterprise applications perform with the highest availability and performance
- Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and deliver high availability throughout the datacenter
- Improve enterprise desktop management & control with faster deployment of desktops and fewer support calls due to application conflicts